Saturday, December 08, 2007

The Princess Wales Theater

So I went and saw Sweeney Todd with a friend last night. It was really good. It was my first time seeing a musical, besides the Cal musicals. The actors were very talented. They could sing, act, and they each played about three different instruments. We were actually late because of traffic, we missed the first five minutes. So we couldn't go to our original seats we had to go up in the balcony. Actually in the picture below is about where we were.

3 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Darci said...

I would love to go to some real theather! I missed the Cal production this year, It was Oklahoma, I was busy on the cheap night, and too cheap to pay for the other nights. All my money is going to my car to fix the awful jolting ride.. Bad sway bars :S

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

that's crazy yo! i wanna see that.

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Fun! Musicals have got to be one of my favourite things..I've only seen 2 "real" ones besides the CAL musicals..Grease (friggin SWELL, obviously) and 7 Brides for 7 Brothers in San Diego at an outdoor amphitheater. I would much rather sit in something glamorous like that picture of yours lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter