Monday, December 03, 2007

dkshgffkdjs

Hey people. Sarah's back in blog world but no new entry's. I was thinking about saying I'll shave my head if she ever updates, but she might just do it. My Christmas shopping has begun slowly but I have a feeling I won't get it done in time because I'm working too much. Sending packages to BC takes two weeks. Express takes 3 days but it costs so much. I just bought myself $100 boots. They're not even that nice, but they're soooo warm. After weeks of not being able to find the right ones, and walking in 10 cm of snow to get to the subway in my running shoes, I decided price didn't mater. I'm working so much lately so I have some extra money. Got to go.

1 Comments:

At 1:00 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

I want to see these boots that you purchased. After today with the 3 foot snow drift in front of my car door, I realized I should probably invest in some boots myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter