Sunday, December 09, 2007

Frustration

Complaining time. My landlords still haven't fixed the toilet. One of my room mates who lived here for a while said it probably wont get fixed for weeks because they're lazy. One of the burners on the stove stopped working a few years ago and they still haven't even looked at it. Now the shower head holder cracked and the shower head won't even stay in place. I wonder if we should even bother to tell our landlords. Also one of the landlords comes and does her laundry in our house and leaves her clothes there for days. Because she's a girl and I'm the only girl I keep having my room mates knock on my door asking me to take my laundry. It's not mine, ahhhh!!!!! On the plus side, I just discovered we have a walk in sauna. It's beside the other bathroom, the one that works. I don't know if the sauna works but it's weird that I never noticed it before.

3 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

haha a sauna. that's awesome.

when do you have freeee tiiiime?

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

How could you not notice a sauna in your own house? lol That's awesome

That would be -so- frustrating having landlords who didn't do anything

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Darci said...

You should figure out if it works or not.. Also you should post pics of your new place! Good luck with the landlords.. I sympathy with you about the laundry..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter