Monday, December 10, 2007

Done, Done and Done!

The toilet is fixed! Apparently they were both broken, I just didn't notice. Today I finished up my Christmas shopping, wrapped them all, and then sent them off. $58 to send them away!!! The line up at the post office was insane. Actually the line up to get into Coach was insane. Not that I was planning on going in, I just saw this massive line at the Yorkdale mall and I followed it to see where it led.... Coach. I bought a dress for the staff Christmas party for the National Club. I found the perfect one for only $40. I'm not looking forward to this party. It involves dinner and dancing, and we all know my passion for dancing. You know those people who say they don't dance but dance all the time alone in front of the mirror, I can't even do that. It's to painful to watch myself attempt any sort of move. So I plan to hang out at the dessert table and just talk with the others who don't want to dance. I'll also be laughing at my drunk coworkers as they take advantage of the open bar. I've been warned that I'm going to see a lot of old women cleavage that night. I'll leave you with that image.

Update:

My room mates just had a huge fight, all four of them swearing and yelling at each other. It started when one of them had the hockey game on too loud so another went and knocked on his door and asked him to turn it down, his response was slamming his door in the others face. My landlords had to come down to calm them down. They all separated, one went outside, another started mopping the floor, the others went to their rooms, 30 minutes later they were all playing PlayStation, drinking beer, and laughing together. Men? They confuse me.

1 Comments:

At 3:16 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Your living conditions scare me! lol Do you have fridge space yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter