Friday, February 22, 2008

2008

Why 2008 sucks so far

- I've had a total of 5 days off
- I'm tired all the time
- I'm gaining weight from all the free desserts I get at work
- My back problems are back
- Christmas presents got lost in the mail
- I've had a cold for pretty much all of January and February
- I've totally lost contact with the film world
- I haven't seen any of my friends, except Kevin once or twice
- I lost my passport forms and need them desperately
- I discovered one of my room mates is not "normal"
- The weather, it's always so cold.
- I never get a seat on the subway when I really need it
- My brand new I-pod was stolen/lost the other day
- Buying white dress shirts, nylons, and black shoes for work seems like a never ending task
- My camera sucks big time
- Going to work everyday (the NC) is like going to high school with all the gossip and drama
- My landlord always takes my clothes out of the dryer when they're in the processing of drying and puts hers in
- I don't get to fully read every one's blogs, I just have time to skim through (sorry)
- Pretty much every product I use is being discontinued

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of good things that have happened in 2008, its just there seems to be more bad things.

It's been six months since I've last visited Terrace. I must admit I miss the place a lot but there's nothing there for me. Moving back would be a big waste of $ 15,000. I miss Saskatchewan too. It's been like almost three years since I've been there. I've also been seriously thinking about going to Newfoundland. Plane tickets are on sale right now. If any one's interested in a road trip this year, Toronto to Terrace or the other way around. We'll have to make pit stops in Winnipeg, Duck Lake, Calgary, and Prince George.

6 Comments:

At 1:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

you know if you include whistler i am in.
ROAD TRIP!

 
At 3:31 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Steph, I think you're homesick. Being homesick is NOT fun. I will begin the process of mustering a little something up that will bring a smile to your lovely face!

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

i'm in.

let's go to alaska too.

(crap you lost your iPod!!! that sucks!!! i wuz looking forward to listening to stuff on there!)

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Darci said...

Sign me up... You can leave me in Newfoundland ok?

 
At 2:02 AM, Blogger Seraberry said...

I think you need to go see if our newfie friend is still alive......

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

Holy smokes, this was the most depressing post I've read for ages. I HATE it when things get discontinued. It makes me mad that they didn't tell me so I could stock up. Jerks. Grr.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter