Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Number Three Zero Zero

This is my 300th post!!!!!

Today my room mate bought a new car and we went for a drive. I was a little scared to get in a car with that guy but frankly I don't care anymore. He told me I shouldn't wear make up and that I should listen to my parents, lol. He wants to take me to a drive in theater in the summer. I doubt I'll go. What a boring 300th edition entry, how can I spice it up? I know... ask me some questions and I'll try my best to answer. Or give me a topic and I'll tell you how I feel about it.

7 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Darci said...

Aww... I think he's right :) I will think of a slew of questions to post. I gotta run... Homegroup tonight and I have to buy desert

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Joleen said...

That is a smart guy.
Congratulations on your 300th post!

Thanks for the Anniversary greeting and the unflattering picture. Can't wait to meet Trippy Spaz.

Questions for you...
When did you eat McDonald's last?
Do you have Ont. medical yet?
How many movies do you own?
Would you ever move back to BC?
That's probably enough for now.

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Woohoo post 300! Hallaaa!

If you could go back in time and have dinner with one....SCRATCH THAT QUESTION.

Share with us your motto for life.

 
At 1:48 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

haha awesome post.

questions:
-how do you feel about your roomie?
-do you think it is true that lefties tend to more artistic than rightios?
-do you know anyone in Vancouver?
-pizza or french fries?
-what is your earliest memory?
-is Iron Man real?
-what are your thoughts on Dr. Seuss?

 
At 2:39 AM, Blogger Joleen said...

Of course lefties are more artistic. Better looking too.

 
At 3:04 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

I second Joleen. Lefties are the BOMB.

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

i can only agree with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter