Tuesday, May 20, 2008

naaaa

There's this group of people who are like hard core Wonderlanders. They used to work at the theater; Luiza, Lovena, Geoff, and Michael. I went with Michael last year, anyway I'm joining their Wonderland group. They pretty much go to Wonderland once every two weeks. I probably won't go as much as them but this summer I'll be joining them numerous times. Kevin, your coming too. Speaking of Kevin, he's getting a new Mac the size of my closet. I'm so jealous!!!! We're going to make movies because Nathan has a camera and Kevin will have the editing software, and I'll bring forth my amazing acting skills (I'm only kidding). As soon as I find a place that sells an analog to digital adaptor you're going to see hundreds of my old movies including Tamara, Amanda, Lauren, Kevin W, Ryan and me dancing in my living room with the coffee table pushed back and never before seen footage of Jachin. Anyway, better go to sleep.

2 Comments:

At 1:57 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

wonderlaaand! can't wait to go. want to puke upside down on the giant roller coaster...actually not really cuz it'll land on my head once we're not upside down anymore.
i wanna watch those silly dancing videos!
i'm gonna make you act in some of our movies.

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Oh shoot...I am dreading the day those clips come out for the world to see!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter