Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Trip

I know it's been a while since I updated, I'm only home for like 6 hours a night so I kind of thought sleep was my biggest priority. So a few weeks ago I went back to Terrace for Christina's wedding. I wanted it to be a surprise but I told a few people. I brought Josh too, he's never been to BC before. I was scared at first to bring him, but he really enjoyed it. It was fun to show him around and meet everyone. Our flight back was pretty crappy, Josh was sick, we got the front row seats facing the opposite direction on one of those pathetic Air Canada Jazz planes, our flight from Vancouver to Toronto was delayed almost 3 hours, when we were on the plane we were so hungry but since we were in the very back by the time they got to us they basically only had cashews for purchase, then the jack for my headphones didn't work so I had to share with Josh the whole time, when we finally arrived in Toronto it was 2 am. Since I've been back I've been working both jobs full time, I'm exhausted, and now I have a cold. It's too much so I reduced my availability at the theater to only 3 shifts a week instead of 5. Anyways, here are some pics of our trip, which I had a really good time on by the way.


Trip pictures to be continued....

4 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger Darci said...

It was so nice to see you! I know it was like two mins, but I'm glad I got to see you before I left.
The photos are beautiful!

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

sweet post. haha josh on the rock.

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Brown Eyed Girl said...

Soo good to see you as well.. totally shocked.. I couldnt believe my eyes.. I think I scared Josh though..he looked like he was wondering if I was alright or not?? hehe anyway so glad I got to see you for the 30 seconds I did.. not so glad to hear about your cold.. that sucks. hopefully u get better soon. take care of yourself.

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger Christy said...

It was good to see you and meet the famous Josh! He is a swell bushman! I am bummed we couldn't make it to the mountain with you guys that day. Next time!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter