Sunday, July 06, 2008

Wonderland

I went to Wonderland today and had so much fun. I went with some old friends that I haven't hung around with in a while. It was nice to see them again. We played laser tag and I lost badly, I can't figure that game out.

Me, Luiza and Scooby. We had to wait in line to get a picture with him, pathetic!

Here we are again.

Luiza's Boyfriend.

Me and Lovena.Me, Lovena, and Rigz. Such a bad picture, but it's the only one I had of Rigz.

Some employee was really concerned about Lovena's blister.

Luiza won a Nemo.Missing from this picture... Rigz and Michael.

Before we left I had funnel cake for the first time, amazing.

4 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Blogger Darci said...

Funnel cake? It looks amazing!

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

So that's what funnel cake is!

I want to go back to wonderland.

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger Michael said...

I told you it would be good! Looks like you got the works, good choice!

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger kimmont said...

Hi Stephanie,
My name is Kim Montgomery. I recently came across your blog and that picture you have of your funnel cake is intoxicating! I WANT ONE RIGHT NOW!!! Anyways, back on track. I just wanted to say that I think you've got a cool blog. It totally targets the lifestyles of young Torontonian women... great research and authorship!

The reason I'm writing is, I work for Matchstick Marketing, a hip market-research/ promotions company that spreads "word-of-mouth" marketing for our various clients. The campaign I'm currently working on is looking for young, chic, fashionistas like yourself! Most importantly, I'm on the hunt for women who write popular blogs that discuss topics like lifestyle, fashion, health & beauty and savvy current events, with the hopes that they'd be willing to participate in a short study about feminine beauty & hygiene products.

The survey wouldn't take too much of your time. I'd love to get the chance to connect with you and get your valuable feedback!

Please feel free to email me at kim@matchstick.ca and you can let me know if you're interested in participating in the study and how best to get in contact with you!

Thanks in advance,
Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter