Saturday, July 05, 2008

Summer Vaykay

I have too much to write and no time, so this is the plan... I'll be in Terrace in like two weeks so hopefully I'll see everyone and can just give the scoop in person. If your not from Terrace message me on facebook, if your not on my facebook or from Terrace, too bad. I'll be flying to Calgary on Friday and meeting Ryan and Leah there. After that we're going to drive to Saskatchewan to visit the grandparents. Then we're driving back to Terrace and I'll be staying there for two weeks. I'm very excited!

3 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger Darci said...

Yea!! I should be back in Terrace then. We still need to go to the peeing tree :)

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Brown Eyed Girl said...

yaya u are going to be here!! whoo hoo. u had better call me.. but if not just stop by u know where.. unfortunatly im still there...grr.. but thats gonna change. anyway cant wait..

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

No no, I'M excited!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter