Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hairy Persian Man

I'm so disgusted with my new room mate, he sheds so much. I can hear him in my bathroom at this very minute tooting away. I've become a little more persistent in my new house search. Anyways, I've been working practically every day, both jobs since I got back. I have to make up for those holidays. The weather here sucks, it seems no matter where I am this summer it just rains all the time. Whatever, I'm going to slowly post my holiday pictures, I have a lot.
GIRLS NIGHT
Valene , Christina, Tamara, Amanda, Leah and Me
We enjoyed a nice bubble bath but we could only fit four of us and two pairs of legs.
(Above) We hung out at the park where all the drunks go. Ohhh Christina AmandaaaaMe
Me again. I left the group for a while to talk on the phone long distance, Amanda wasn't too pleased. Tamaraaaa Valene, I wish I knew the correct spelling of your name.Us

3 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger Brown Eyed Girl said...

soo good to see you too girl.. had soo much fun hanging out with you. and shopping. anyway I hope you can come home for christmas too. would be soo good to see you again. luv ya lots.. Barbie..

P.S. I would get rubber gloves that like reach your elbows. hehe I HATE hairy bathrooms..

 
At 3:12 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Ew I cannot handle stray man hairs in bathrooms. I'd be searching hard for a new place too!

Can't wait for the rest of the pics!

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Ruth said...

oh my...i can't imagine having roommates like you do! If only there was a beautiful empty penthouse for rent for $400 a month! That would be grand! Can't wait for the rest of the pics. And thats how you spell Valene...well done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter