Sunday, August 03, 2008

Back

My holidays are pretty much over now, I'm back in Toronto. I have a new room mate but haven't seen them yet. The bathroom is disgusting!!! The shower curtain is ripped, there's huge puddles of water all over the floor, and it looks like someone shaved a black poodle in there. The toilet and sink are so disgusting too. Today I bought rubber gloves and tomorrow I will attempt to clean it. Besides that nothing else has changed around here. I had a really good holiday. Even though the weather wasn't the great, I had fun seeing everybody. I hope I can go back for Christmas, most likely.

3 Comments:

At 1:25 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

yo! was fun hanging out.
thanks for the movie and lunch btw. haha.

we should hang out again soon!

 
At 1:30 AM, Blogger Christy said...

Had so much fun climbing the mountain! We have to make it a tradition every summer you come up! And maybe one year we will actually see a Grizzly come bounding towards us on the mountain but hopefully not!

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

I'm pretty sure the black poodle would be enough to make me vacate the premises..hopefully you can have that taken care of lol

Two weeks was not enough! Next time make it (at least) 3 ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter