Monday, August 18, 2008

Chisel

I just saw Sisterhood of the Travelling pants 2, it was really good. It was equally as good as the first in my opinion. I've been digging at this little rock lately. When I was in Drumheller with Ryan and Leah I bought this little rock with a chisel and a brush and inside are "bones". I don't know what I'll do with the bones after, maybe make a necklace, kidding. I'm just rambling about nothing, thought you guys needed an update. Question... If you go two insults on an piece of clothing you wore but also two complements, would you keep wearing it? OK, now here are some more pictures from my vacation.

Prince Rupert with TR and AK!!!!!
Gas prices were CRAZY!Amanda finally found true love
Tamara and her awesome camera!!

4 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Blogger Darci said...

Awesome photos!

 
At 2:12 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Yay I've been looking forward to an update!!

Wear the item of clothing & make sure to insult who ever insulted you (not really..but you know lol)

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger starla said...

i love love love the first picture of the three you!

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

hey. wear it if you dig it, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter