Friday, December 19, 2008

Home 4 Christmas

Sorry it's been so long. December is always a crazy month. So I arrived in Terrace yesterday!!!!! My flights were really good but I was so tired and my personal TV wouldn't work, that always happens to me. Last time my head phone jack wouldn't work so I had to share with Josh and watch whatever he was watching. Anyways, I'm almost ready for Christmas. I just have a few more little gifts to buy and I still have to wrap them all. I'm going to be house sitting tomorrow for the entire time I'm in Terrace. I don't mind, I like their place, love their dog, and I get to use their car! Nothing else is new, just wanted to let everyone know I was still alive. I'm working on my movie reviews so watch out for that!

1 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

ooooo awesome. i'm txting you now.
welcome to the other side =)
sorry i didnt txt you the other day, i forgot to reply! i wuz busy at work i guess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter