Thursday, October 23, 2008

iPod History

My iPod history this year...

January- I'm sporting the blue Mini 4 GB, had it for years and it's at it's final days.

February?- Mini is dead, still depressed that I got no Christmas gifts, bought black Nano 8 GB.

Around the same time- Bought black old school Nano from a co-worker for $50 intending to sell it to another co-worker for $75. Little did I know Karma was going to pay me a visit.

One week later- Beautiful Nano is stolen from my purse on the subway. Only option was to keep the old school Nano:(

April- Christmas gifts arrive, and there lye's $200 to Future Shop.

Summer- Still using old Nano, still have gift certificates, and now decided to keep old Nano until it's death.

Oct 22nd 2008- Bored of the old Nano, then went and bought the new silver Nano 4GB on a whim! No more gift certificates.

To Be Continued...

3 Comments:

At 12:53 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

awesome. how's the newbie treating you?

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger Darci said...

Uhoh.. I am sure hoping there is a good ending to the history thus far.

 
At 2:56 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Yesss!!! I hope you enjoy the beauty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter