Sunday, October 19, 2008

Survey

If a stranger looked in your closet, what would they think? Why does she have so many suit cases?
What's bothering you right now? I'm so friggin hungry. I had a muffin that was in my locker at work and when I got home I took a big bite, then I noticed hundreds of baby ants on it!!!!!! I almost barfed.
Do people underestimate you? No, I don't think so.
What are you doing tomorrow? Sleeping in until noon, laundry, one episode of One Tree Hill, getting some food, reading Harry Potter at Starbucks, then work until midnight.
Did you sing at all today? No I cant sing at home because my room mates will hear and I can't sing at work because I don't even have time to eat or pee let alone sing.
Do you wear a lot of black? Yes, it's my favorite.
Do you have a tan? No, not even a fading summer tan.
Can you sleep without blankets covering you? No, that's weird.
How many hours of sleep do you need to function? 5
Last four things you drank? Water, Coke, Mocha, Water.
Did you wake up happy today? No, my room mate was talking so loud by my door.
Whats the first thing you did when you woke up this morning? Peeeeeeeee
How old do you look? 19
What's the last thing you ate? That ant filled muffin, sick!
What were you doing at ten last night? I was at work, probably in the office counting money.
Did you cry today? No
Do you hate the last person you had a conversation with? I don't know him but I'm sure we'd get along just fine. He was my East Indian taxi driver.
Last person you talked on the phone with? Josh
Did you have a dream last night? I don't remember
How many piercings do you have? 2
Who was your last text from? Josh, he was at the theater seeing a movie with his brother.
Do you prefer warm or cold weather? Both
When is the last time someone of the opposite sex gave you a hug? When Kevin left for Edmonton
Who do you go to when you need someone to talk to? Josh, if it's about Josh Tamara, Amanda, or Renatta.
tattoos/piercings? Just the ears, no tattoos yet.
What language do you want to learn? Spanish, French, Polish, Sign.
Any upcoming vacations? Christmas in BC!!!
What were you doing at midnight last night? Still at work counting money.
The last song you listened to? Kings of Leon- Sex on Fire
If you married the last person you said "I love you" to who would it be? Josh
Are you afraid of falling in love? A little
What did you wear today? My treasurer business outfit. Pink collared shirt, black blazer, black dress pants, black socks, black dress shoes, and a name tag.
What can't you wait for? My loan to be paid off. I would donate a kidney to get rid of that loan.
Where was your profile picture taken? I found it on the Internet

4 Comments:

At 3:08 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

haha. a kidney! and gee that muffin must've been so good.
yup all my stuff is here in edmonton... but i still need to pick them up from the post office. we actually went today, but it was closed =(
it's buddy time steph!!

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Darci said...

Augh, Ants.. that terrible. How old was it?

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

it wasnt old at all, the theater just has them everywhere.

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Frig I'd have died if I took a bite of that muffin!!! Just thinking about it makes me feel like there are ants between my toes.

When you're home for Christmas we should go to Grouchies again at night...and build a massive fire in the snow. Instead of geese we will see a plethora of swans in the open waters.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter