Sunday, November 09, 2008

hi...

I've become like the rest of you... I never update anymore. I've been busy as usual. I cut back hours at the theater but for some reason it feels like I haven't slowed down yet. I'm pretty sure I'll be quiting the theater soon. I'm so unhappy there, I used to enjoy it but now it just makes me so angry and it's turning me into this mean person. Since I'm going home for Christmas I thought I should just stick around a little while longer.
I still haven't had my root canal yet, I've been waiting forever. I also have two small cavities. Thank God I have dental coverage! It seems like I've been to the dentist so much the last few months, that's what I get for neglecting.
It's become really bad, my addiction to "One Tree Hill". Whenever I have a spare hour I watch an episode. It's so good!!!!! It's weird how I just discovered it and it's already on its sixth season.
I went to the Toronto Symphony Orchestra last night. They were amazing. That's my dream job, to just play in a band for a living. They played classical favorites, like Beethoven and Vivaldi. Songs you'd recognized from movies and stuff. It gave me goose bumps.

5 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Blogger TimW said...

I'm so glad you got a chance to go to the TSO. One day, Steph, I'll join you there!

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

aw. yeaaaahh i worked 2 days at the theater already. i dunno if i'll stay though, especially since we're gonna be moving house soon.
keep in touch steph! don't be a straaanger!
i'll try to keep it up with my blog. i have lots i wanna post but i get too lazy.
hugs! miss ya

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Darci said...

I have always wanted to attend an opera, I think I could appreciate it in real life.

 
At 2:45 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Ahhh everyone and their second cousin is addicted to one tree hill & I have yet to see a single episode!!! I'm pretty sure I should keep it that way though, or I could get myself into trouble lol

ps- I have it all figured out. When you come home for Christmas, bring all of your stuff with you. You can move into those new apartments, work at astral media (quite sure you start at $18..which I know isn't $20, but with the cheap cost of living here you'll be saving way more!) And then we can all see you more!! Perfect idea, hey?

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

watch Hoodwinked!! haha i still haven't used the gift card you gave me ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter