Sunday, July 19, 2009

Part 5

These are the last of the "Leah and Ryan's visit" pictures. They are from when we went to the zoo!!! Most of the pics are of peacocks because they were all over the place.


There's actually a funny story about this peacock that Josh is taking a picture of in the photo below. It was pouring rain so everyone was hiding under the covered area, even Mr. Peacock. After Josh took that picture he went to the washroom and while he was gone a group of half a dozen little boys and their moms joined us under the shelter. Of course they spotted Mr. Peacock and started pulling his tail! It was so mean, I wanted to slap them all. Eventually Mr. Peacock flew down which was a big mistake. All the little boys started chasing him with sticks!!!!! It was like a scene from Lord of the Flies. If you take a look at the next photo you can spot the boys at the edge. The worst part was their moms weren't doing anything, they were just laughing like crazy. I was the only one upset, Ryan and Leah were laughing too. Eventually Josh came out of the washroom and told them to stop.
Josh and his Nikon

3 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

awesome! Those are wicked pics. you can totally tell they were from spring.
I miss you buddy!!
no girls in my life right now. I will def do a stencil of us! love the idea.
what have you been up to? how's summer goin?

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

sexy josh.
the first time I read the peacock story, I thought it was a bunch of peacock children and peacock mothers that joined you in the shelter hahaha

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

If I ever saw my children chasing around a poor bird with sticks...I'd slap them silly. So silly that they'd never look at another bird again.

Josh is going to have fun with his camera here!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter