Sunday, November 22, 2009

iPhone

So I got an iPhone!!!! Telus finally got them. I'm still getting used to it but it's seriously the best phone ever. I bought a few Christmas gifts today. I'm not really feeling Christmas this year, I think it's because it's so warm in Toronto. I can't believe I will be going home soon, about 24 days I think! Every time I go home I gain like 10 pounds, not this time! Since September I've lost 15 pounds. People haven't really noticed but I have, my skirt at work keeps falling down, lol.
This is totally off topic but has anyone been watching Survivor? I stopped watching it like two years ago but this season I decided to start watching it again and it's been pretty interesting. I also watch Glee now too. I'm all about the free episodes online.

7 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

I do not watch Survivor. I've been thinkin bout starting Glee too actually. you should watch Bored to Death!

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

also watch Party Down. you'll prolly like it. if you don't know what it is, it's about these actors in LA who work as waiters/bartenders in the catering business. it's hilarious. you might think the first episode isn't that awesome but the rest of the episodes are swell. Jane Lynch from Glee is in it too. she actually left Party Down because she had to do Glee but Jennifer Coolidge takes her place as another crazy character.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKOBwQHOo_Q

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

I totally watch survivor!! I haven't watched a season of it since Africa, but I was taping it for my parents while they were away and got hooked!

iphone = Awesome! You never have to leave your home again!! lol!
The apps alone could literally make me a hermit...'hmmm, I have to go pee. There's an app for that!!!!'

Can't wait to see you...we should play Take 4!

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

I also watch Grey's, Top Chef, Biggest Loser & Project Runway faithfully...I'm become a show junkie! :)

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Kevin, Party Down does look pretty funny. I've never even heard of bored to death.

Ruth, I know... I will never be borded again with this new phone. And we should have a take four marathon. Dusk til dawn. I heard Greys is pretty good this season... I might start watching again. I'm now a tv junkie again too.

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Wahoo on new phones!!!

The only show I watched was Glee..that is until Amanda and Lauren ambushed me and forced me to watch One Tree Hill..which I am now painfully addicted to!

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Darci said...

I've watched the this season and last faithfully! (I'm in a Survivor Pool, but my guessing has been way off this time)
Can't wait to see you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter