Thursday, November 05, 2009

I hate..

I hate being home. I hate my dark hole of a room. I hate working. I hate travelling so far to get places. I hate folding laundry. I hate my slow computer. I hate this cold rain. I hate when my room mate never locks the door. I hate his girlfriend who makes a giant mess wherever she goes. I hate that I have to remember so many passwords. I hate charging my I pod. I hate all my music. I hate taking off nail polish. I hate cuts on my fingers. I hate that H1N1 is used in every one's jokes now. I hate Oreo's. I hate downtown Toronto. I hate my boots. I hate spiders. I hate a lot of things.

4 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

I hate people who don't shower. I hate that you live in Ontario. I hate people who drive slow. I hate spiders too. I hate the slap chop commercial and that silly looking guy in it. I hate Telus. I hate terribly made drinks. I too, hate working. I hate winter. I hate driving in winter. And I hate mastercard.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Joleen said...

Cheer up Steph, things will get better. Just get some sleep, that usually helps.

I agree with Tamara,I hate it that you live in Ontario, and that flying is so expensive.

 
At 3:41 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

man you need a hug.

*HUUUUUUUUUG*

 
At 3:41 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

I miss you Stephers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter