Wednesday, October 07, 2009

I'M BACK!!

Sorry guys, it's been a long time. My computer crashed a month ago and it wasn't worth getting fixed. So I finally got a new one but ran into so many problems. I don't want to go into it but I have a brand new perfectly working, virus free computer!!! The last few weeks I've been so busy. The course on Excel that I'm taking is very good. It's very informative and my teacher has a way of teaching so no one gets bored. I only have two classes left, one of them being the final exam.

I was just in the shower thinking of everything I wanted to blog about and now that I'm sitting here I cant remember any of it. Hmmm. Point form seems to help...
- I couldn't sign up for indoor soccer this year. They raised the price and I couldn't afford it. I'm pretty dissapointed.

- I'm now a God Mother!!!! Amanda had Trey Kennedy almost a month ago. Still waiting to meet him.

- A tall red head in her 30's walked into my room today. She walked into the wrong room. Not sure what room she was looking for or who she was. I usually lock my door all the time but not this time.

- I tried on 20 winter jackets the other day, no luck.

- My new computer is a Gateway, I thought I would never buy anything except an HP but this Gateway is pretty cool.

- My new favorite snack is the Pringles Select Buffalo Wing Style. Yummmm.

- There is a 90% chance I will be going to Terrace for Christmas.

- I've lost 12 pounds since I left Terrace in August.

- I'm going to say a "Hello" to someone at the end of every blog entry.

Hi Grandma Wiebe!

4 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger Joleen said...

Yay, you're back! Glad the new computer is working ok. My new laptop is pretty nice too.

Buffalo Wing Pringles... hmmm. Not so sure about that.

Shopping for a winter coat is almost as bad as shopping for a bathing suit. At least you have a few more stores there than we do.

I'm so excited that you'll be home for Christmas! I love Airmiles!

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

They're not the regular pringles. They're the pringles select that come in a bag. Try them!

 
At 2:30 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

awesome you're back! you didn't pass by my blog though did you? traitor.
I got news that's too early to announce, but there's a chance I might go back and visit next year :) you're the first to know, don't you feel special?
sweet. I didn't know Gateway's still around. you should take a picture. how's fall?

 
At 3:00 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

WHOAH!! :) Now that you're back..maybe I should make a blog post or two.

And holy heck YES on the "maybe" news of you coming home for Christmas!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter