Saturday, November 07, 2009

My Boots

So it's starting to get a little colder and a little rainier so I decided to pull out my leather boots. They were covered in dust and cobwebs, I was pretty disgusted. When I put them on the floor of my room a few spiders scurried away from them. I cleaned the outsides of them and decided to use my flash light to make sure there were no more surprises inside of them. When I looked in I saw the worst thing ever! There in the corner was a cocoon of spider eggs awaiting to hatch and terrorize me. This is something I could not deal with. I can never wear those boots again. I have to throw away these perfectly good boots.

Hi Craig!

6 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger Joleen said...

Steph, be brave. Spray them with raid or something. The eggs probably hatched a long time ago. Put on some rubber gloves and clean them out. You can do it!

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger Ruth said...

OH HEAVENS TO BETSEY!!!! That is sick! I am the same as you! Everytime I wore them, I would be freaked that some mutant pulsating sack of some foreign, venomous insect would bite a hole in my leg and make a home under my skin!!! EEEEEWWWWWW!!!! So scary!!!! o_o

 
At 1:32 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

I agree with what your mom says..except I say pay someone to spray them with raid! lol

(I could never do it either)

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Joleen said...

Ruth!
You're not helping!!

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

naaaaaasty

lol @ Ruth's comment

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Darci said...

That is not fun :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter