Sunday, November 01, 2009

Complicated

Hey guys. I debated whether or not I should blog about what I'm going to blog about but I think it will help if I do. Some of you already know, there is no more Josh and Stephanie, just Stephanie. I know I should be keeping busy but I'm not. It's hard to talk about it but I just thought you guys should know since I mention Josh in every post.

I have my first soccer game tonight, my team from last year broke up (how appropriate) so they are sticking me on another team. This team is really good, I just hope I will fit in and get a good jersey since I missed the very first game last week.

Work has been really stressful lately. The supervisor who usually does the breakfast banquets just had an operation and will be off for two months. They asked me to take over for her while she's gone. The reason it's been hard is because a lot of people are jealous because they think they should have been asked. I agree with them, there are ladies that have been there for 20 years and work breakfast everyday. I don't know why my boss asked me but he said I was the only one right for the job. So I have all these older ladies calling me little miss supervisor and a lot of people trying to make me look bad. I wish life wasn't so complicated.

Stupid time change. I think I'm the only one who didn't want an extra hour of sleep. Sorry this post is so negative. I think it's time to pull out Anne of Green Gables (lol).

Hi to my best girls Tamara, Amanda, and Lauren! You've been great.

4 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Aw Steph, I really wish you were here so we could fill your days with cheap face masks, painted toe nails, and chinese food from the chop suey garden. Unfortunately you're not though :( BUT you will be (soonish) and we will make up for not being there/you being here!!

I know how crappy work situations can be. But just go to work, do your job & ignore those old jealous gray haired women.

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

you're the champ! lol Fil used to make me "I'm the champ!" after my break up. I felt like a dork but it was funny hearing it come out. such a nut.

anyway, ignore everybody and just do your thingthing. oh and you should start watching a tv show you haven't watched before! do you watch Dexter?

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Brown Eyed Girl said...

Oh steph soo sorry to hear that.. HUGS. Wish i could bring over a tub of ben n jerrys or something.. Chin up sweety. ur awesome. and tamara is right. dont listen to those old women.. you were picked because u are right for it. dont worry. just remember u deserve to be happy. luvs u.

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Timothy Steinman said...

I am back and will be posting the album of the day everyday forever haha!

I am doing good! How have you been? What's new?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter