Monday, August 24, 2009

Promoted

Josh got promoted at Trek so he's quitting his other job and working there full time. Basically he will get paid salary, get more money, work less because it's only one job, he gets a free bike once a year (no matter what the cost is), he's a key holder, and he may get the opportunity to go to the Wisconsin's Trek headquarters on business. He's very happy because working at a bike shop has always something he's wanted to do since he was a kid and now he gets to work there full time.
I have had a lot of spare time on my hands lately, as you can tell by these updated posts. I wrote a huge list of things I have to do this week and I'm very determined to do all of them. I have to write a letter to BC Medical to prove that I am now in Ontario, join an indoor soccer league, clean my room top to bottom, finish my resume and write a list of places I'm going to apply, pay all my bills, figure out how to use Josh's family's video camera then edit a family video for them, study french everyday, exercise everyday, paint my toe nails, and watch a chick flick.

4 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

congrats sexy josh!

steph, you're such a girl.

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Joleen said...

Bonjour. Congratulations to Josh!
Did you watch a chick flick? I've never seen Kalum Lake so calm. Still waiting for the whale watching pictures...

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Darci said...

Yea for Josh!

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Woo wooooo!! But I guess that means you guys won't be moving to BC anytime soon :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter