Tuesday, December 22, 2009

not much

Terrace has been treating me pretty well except for the fact that I felt crappy for the entire first week. I 'm feeling better today, less coughing. I haven't been doing too much, mostly relaxing at home and visiting with friends. I still want to go check out the lake while I'm here, maybe do some skating! This post feels so boring, sorry. Yesterday at work they announced that I was "employee of the year"! I'm so glad I wasn't there. I talked to my general manager on the phone and he congratulated me. I guess I get a plaque for my wall. Right now I can hear Kevin singing in the shower, he's singing Lady Gaga. That kid has changed, maybe it's his You tube fame.

6 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Blogger Darci said...

Congrats on being getting an award!
Now I might have to go poke around YouTube... this is news to me.

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

congrats on being employee of the year! tough stuff.

what's the link to kevin's youtube?

miss you dude! merry christmas :)

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLuckyNumberKevin

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

awesome. watchin his vids right now

 
At 3:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The beginning of "Bad Romance" is just so catchy, I can't help myself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter