Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Two More Weeks

14 days until I leave for Terrace!!!! I thought I might be able to break tradition this year but I have a feeling I wont be able to pull it off. That is the tradition of getting sick right before my Christmas holidays. Last night I felt like I got hit by a truck and this morning I've been sneezing, I have a soar throat and stuffiness. I hope it goes away.

So I'm in soccer right... No one ever shows up on my team. Luiza joined two weeks ago, I'm so glad. I have someone to catch the bus with now. Michael usually comes to watch the games too. Anyways for our last game there was only 4 of us! So we played with 4 and the other team played with 7, I think. So one of us was goalie, one defence and two of us played up. We played amazing!!! Luiza had just twisted her ankle the week before and our goalie had an injured wrist. Even though we lost one nothing, it was very close. Everyone was so surprised how hard we played. Soccer is the only thing that clears my mind of everything bad and all my stresses. I wish I could play more often.

Anyways, This video is dedicated to Tamara. I hope it cheers her up a little. It made me laugh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A83vvcDb9Uo

3 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

I have to admit that dude made me laugh..his hand motions were too much to handle!

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

wow I missed this post by almost a week. what's uuup miss you dude
so are you just visiting Terrace? don't move yet! lol

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Darci said...

Sorry I'm so late commenting, I hope you feel better now. Can't wait to see you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter