Friday, March 12, 2010

Hallo

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been here much in blog land, telephone land or any kind of land. I've been a little stressed lately and just blocked out everything. Anyways on a more positive note, I'm really excited... I'm learning German!!! In September Ryan, Leah and I are going to Europe for a month and since Ryan knows French, Leah is learning Spanish, it only makes sense for me to learn German. I bought a couple books, have a couple apps on my phone, and I watch tutorials on-line. It's such a scary language. The spelling is scary and the pronunciations are scary but I wont give up. Auf Wiedersehen!!!

p.s. Check out this link. The two pastry chefs I work with, Sitrum and Steve are famous! They are the reason I can't stay skinny! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDxBC44yguE

4 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger Darci said...

Good for you! Your trip will be much smoother and more fun if you make read a little bit the native language :)
PS being skinny is way over rated!

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

I wish I worked with a famous chef, then I'd have an excuse!!! lol

Oh and by the way, I'll see you in a couple weeks. No big deal.

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

lol "it's a scary language"
that's awesome you're learning for your eurotrip!
I love big butts and I cannot lie... yeah, don't go skinny. lol

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

Sehr gut! But listen, a month is not enough... seriously go for the whole summer if you can! Yay Europe! Yay hostels! Yay cheap wine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter