Friday, January 01, 2010

First Post of the Year!!!

Here I am, back in the city. The entire last month was a huge blur, in fact so was the entire year. So yesterday I rushed to the airport with my parents, the flight to Vancouver was good, I pretty much played Tetris the entire time. Once in Vancouver I had lunch with Elisha. I had an hour until my connecting flight and she had four hours. My flight to Toronto went by so fast. I watched the movies Post Grad and Julie and Juliet. I noticed the funniest thing, older women are so obsessed with that Julie movie like how a teen girl is obsessed with Twilight. While working at the theater I witnessed it first hand, some of the women came back to see it three times. Anyways when I started watching it on the plane the older women sitting beside me looked at my screen repeatedly and eventually asked me to help her find it on her TV. As she watched it she laughed out loud so much and she totally ignored the flight attendant when they offered her a drink. It was actually a pretty good movie even though I never got to watch the end. Mom, I think you would like it... Dad too.
Back to my day yesterday. I arrived in Toronto at 9pm and headed home with a massive head ache. Nothing Motrin couldn't fix (lol, Tamara). At Midnight I was alone in my room but the good news was at 12:02 am I left and headed to the subway. I ended up meeting Michael who just got off work and we went to McDonald's. I needed food so bad because I didn't eat since lunch with Elisha. After McDonald's we went back to the restaurant where Michael worked and they let us in even though they were closed. We hung out with some of his coworkers, then a bunch of us went to an English pub across the street. There were so many people there we could hardly walk. We managed to find a table in the back and stayed there until it closed. It was fun, I met some new people. Thank goodness I wasn't tired because I was still on BC time. Anyways tonight I'm going to a birthday party and then tomorrow back to work :( I had a good time in Terrace, it was just what I needed. Happy New Year!

2 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

awesome! happy new year steph!

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger Darci said...

Sorry, I didn't get too see you while you were in town. Glad to hear your new year was fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter