Sunday, January 17, 2010

Everything I Can Think Of

Bonjour!

I think this is the first year I haven't had any New Years resolutions. They are always broken anyway. This year is already different, I feel different. I don't really care about a lot of things anymore. It's hard to explain.

I'm reading this book that Tamara bought me for Christmas called "The Book of Negros". It's so good. I'm only at the beginning but I recommend it to everyone. It was funny I was sitting in Starbucks and I saw this girl sitting near me who was reading the same book . I kind of laughed and pulled my copy from my purse and started to read. A few minutes later an older lady sat beside me and pulled out the same book and started to read too. She later noticed I was reading the same book and we talked about it for a little while. I guess it's a popular book. Thanks Tamara!

I went out last night to celebrate my birthday. I had a really good time, I was surprised how many people actually showed up and how many people actually cared. It's good to have friends. I hate that I'm getting so old. I feel like I should have accomplished something great by now. This is the first year I've felt ashamed to tell someone my age. Soon I will be buying anti wrinkle cream and drinking prune juice, lol.

I can't believe how many of my friends are pregnant right now! First of all Christina's having twins!!! Lauren is having a baby too, she's due in June! And then Ruth who has waited so long is pregnant! I'm very happy for all of them and can't wait to see them with belly's!

My mom is in Vegas right now, that lucky girl. She better post some pictures when she gets back. I want a vacation too but I'm saving up for Europe in September. Ryan, Leah, and I are 85% sure we will be going. It will be so awesome except for the not showering for days part. I'll blog more about that as it progresses. I might be going to Ottawa for a weekend soon with a few people to watch a hockey game. Not that I'm a big hockey fan but I'm always up for a road trip!

Au revoir.

4 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Steph I'm SO glad you had fun last night!! :) You seriously deserved it. Oh, and you're not old. I've spent the last 2 years thinking that I'm old..I even have eye cream!!! But I've come to the conclusion that people just do things young, so it makes US look old lol We can complain about being old once we hit 35.

I'm so jealous of your mom going to Vegas! I want to go there and see Barry Manilow.

I need to update my blog....this week..this week...

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

hey! happy birthday again hehe. good to know you had fun going out! miiiisss youuuuuuu ahhh

what's all this not showering stuff? lol

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger Darci said...

Happy birthday! That's a great about the books :)

 
At 2:17 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Dood. Update your blog, eh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter