Tuesday, March 01, 2011

I know, I know!!!!

I bet you never thought you'd see the day when I updated my blog, lol. My excuse is working too much and when I'm not working I'm usually sleeping. Some people wonder why I work so much and I guess it's because I need the money. I do try to have a life too. I've been to so many concerts this past year... Band of Horses, Broken Bells, Angus and Julia Stone, The Decemberists, The Morning Benders, and a few others. Next week I'm seeing Bright Eyes!! Tamara you have a week to get your butt over here! I've also learned how to play pool, apparently I'm a natural. I joined a gym. I've never gone on my own yet, I usually go with my friend Yuliya to different classes. The classes are so intense, I can hardly walk home after. My goal is to loose 15 pounds by July. The reason for this sudden urge to get in shape is because Amanda's getting married!!!!!!! She has asked me to be her maid of honor so I must look good :) It kind of sucks not being in B.C. right now to help with the wedding plans so I have planned out my Summer vacation already. End of June is My Grandpa and Grandma Wiebe's 50th wedding anniversary!!! So I'm heading to Saskatchewan for that. I miss that place. After, me, Leah and my bros are going to take a little road trip to Seattle and then back to Terrace. By then it will be the beginning of July giving me three weeks to help Amanda before her big day. I'm pretty excited.
If you haven't heard, I turned 25. This was the first time in my life I was ashamed to tell anyone my age. It's so depressing. I've decided I need to make some major changes in my life but I can't tell you what. I leave you with some of my Europe pictures of Germany. Bye!
















4 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Blogger Darci said...

Happy Birthday!!

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Joleen said...

Yay,you're back! Can't wait to see you in June. Grandma and Grandpa will be so happy to have you there too.
P.S. There's nothing wrong with being 25! Enjoy it.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger joni said...

Stephanie! good to see an update.
HaPPy Belated.
maybe we should have a late party for you?? 25 is a marker.. but no worries.. honest. Your young. smile.

((and you look fabulous!! you will be smmmokin!! working out is awesome so good for ones body and mind!))

ps what were the hearts about in your one picture. (great pics btw)

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks Joni! The hearts are made of gingerbread. Part of Oktoberfest is that you must wear one around your neck. Maybe there is more to the history, but they were everywhere!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter