Monday, May 17, 2010

Gold Fish

Things new with me...

- I have two little fishy's living with me now. I rescued four of them from a wedding where they were used as decorations but only 2 survived.
- I'm going to New Brunswick at the end of the month to visit Amanda and Trey!! I can't wait. I've always wanted to go to any part of Eastern Canada.
- I started outdoor soccer. So far I'm the only white girl on the team. My team is so good, one of the best teams I've been on so far.
- I'm sun burned :(
- I slammed the safe door on my thumb at work. For a week I couldn't use it because it hurt so bad. It made it really hard for me to serve and carry plates at work.

5 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger rennschnecke (Starranger) said...

uuuuuuh
that hurts !!

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

SO jealous...i want to go to EC too!!! :) Have a blast!

OUCH! That thumb reminds me of your Timmies episode. Of course, I wasn't there, but just hearing the story made me nauseaus :S

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Joleen said...

So, what did you name your fish? It's a good thing there are two of them to keep eachother company because you are hardly ever home!

It must be nice to be on a good team for a change. It should be fun. You'll be representing the white girls!

Your poor thumb. Is it getting better? I remember the Timmies incident very well! I think I almost fainted when I took you to the hospital and they ripped your nail off.

Hope you have a great trip to New Brunswick! Take lots of pictures.

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

ouch. are you still working at the national club?

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

it's cool you rescued those fish. isn't that cuuute

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter