Wednesday, November 15, 2006

night, day, I don't know!!!

I spent the weekend at work and editing that doctors convention thing I filmed a while ago. On Sunday night, after working a double I started editing at 8:00 p.m. and finished at 12:00 p.m. the next day!!! I spent the entire night at school. Two guys from school stayed with me and kept me awake. When I got home I slept from 1:00 p.m. (Monday) until 7:00 a.m. the next day. I feel so messed up right now. My body doesn't know if it's night or day. So that's all I really have to say, I would write more in my blog but I really don't have much to say lately.

2 Comments:

At 12:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Son of a gun..that's a long sleep! I'm sure it'll be nice for you to have a little break over Christmas

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its hard when you mess with your body's natural rhythms... hope you are well rested now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter