Thursday, March 08, 2007

Ants in My Pants

I've discovered little ants crawling all over my place. It really sucks, they're everywhere. I've had no time to go buy ant traps so I've been killing them one by one, it feels like it's a never ending battle. Those of you who know me know I don't kill so this is a big change for me. I started on my killing rampage when I woke up one morning and found them in my bed. Ewwwwwww, I can't even think about that moment. Anyway I've discovered a way to get dozens at once, before I go to sleep I leave a small piece of food in the middle of the floor and then when I wake up there all hanging out by the piece of food and that's when I whip out my vacuum cleaner. Muuuahhhahhhahhhhaaaa!!!!

Could some one in Terrace do me a favor. I need you to tie down Tamara and Kevin to a chair and force them at gunpoint to update their blogs. That would be much appreciated, thanks a million!

3 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger Christy said...

I am going to beat Tamara soon for not updating! Come on Ross...get with the program!

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger ~Christina~ said...

You are hilarious steph!

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Ahhh! I'm sorry! I've updated :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter