Sunday, March 11, 2007

Random Bits of Nothing

I'm a little bored at the moment and I have nothing really to blog about so I'm making a pointless list.

TODAY
Ants killed: 5
Minutes spent on subway: 60
Sudoku puzzles completed: 2
Coke consumed: 2 cans
Purchases: Snickers bar, Raspberry Auquafina, BK cheeseburger and fries, Mr. Sub grilled chicken sandwich with tomato soup and a coke.
Disappointments: 7 (sent home early from work, grocery store was closed, time change, subway construction, only 3 minutes of hot water, I'm fat, deflated air mattress).
Laughed out loud: 1 that I can remember (reading Sarah's blog)
Spider sitings: 3 (all in my bathroom)
Plans made for tomorrow: 3 (grocery shopping, meeting Anita to see the "Namesake", hanging out at Andrews)
Cross dresser sitings: 1
Text msgs. sent: 4
Slipped on ice: 8
Imagined ice cream: 4

I'm running out of ideas. I feel like I should finish this like a MasterCard commercial but nothing pricless comes to mind.

4 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger Seraberry said...

HMMM...well if your refering to MYYYYY blog....what was so funny????
oh...and i commented back on my own blog....to you....am I supposed to do that??? BAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHA. Is there rules to commenting on blogs???

 
At 1:22 AM, Blogger jessicabrandenbarg said...

Hahahahah good blog, I love how much money you spent on food.. U must be makeing a good load.
have a wicked week this week. Watch those icespots.. they get ya everytime!

 
At 2:00 AM, Blogger Christy said...

Love this post!!!!!

 
At 2:56 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

I loved this post...I just might copy you one of these days....PICTURES ARE COMING TONIGHT ON MY BLOG!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter