Thursday, March 15, 2007

Sponge Bob

Catie sent me a forward and I thought I'd post it! You just answer some questions to see what kind of car you are. I'm the Mazda RX8. http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar



The last three nights I've been having a Christopher Guest movie marathon at Andrew's. He made the movies; Spinal Tap, Best in Show, A Mighty Wind, For Your Consideration, and Waiting for Guffman. Many people told me never to watch those movies because they sucked but I really enjoyed them. They're mockumentaries and he uses the same actors in every film. Total change in subject, This morning I set my alarm for 7:30 a.m. so I could take out the garbage and then go back to sleep. I was wearing my Sponge Bob Square Pants pajamas, no bra, dark makeup smeared under my eyes and still half asleep. I really thought no one would see me but I was so tired I accidentally locked myself out. Moron!!!!! So I had to go knock on my landlords door and ask for the key. The kids were like "Sponge Bob!!!". What a wonderful morning. Then I had a crazy dream when I went back to sleep. I dreamed that I was at the library park in Terrace and there were three midgets (I guess they prefer little people), on stage preforming as a rock band, in fact they were the characters from Spinal Tap but little people. Anyway, beside the stage was an outdoor Tim Horton's. I was standing in line and asked for the chili deal. It just so happened KB was working there and she told me there was no chili left and refused to give me back my money. Then Tamara and Lauren came out of nowhere and started throwing donuts at her. It felt very realistic when I woke up. I guess there is some truth to that dream. Anyway, do that car thing and tell me what kind of car you are.

12 Comments:

At 1:50 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Ahhh that dream!!! lol Friggin awesome

 
At 1:53 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

As for the car thing..I'm a corvette..I hate those cars!

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger Chris said...

I'm a corvette also :P

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger joni said...

mustang..hehe well its lookn to be a very good day..

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Gwen said...

Porsche 911.

Quite the trippy dream!

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Christy said...

That is the best dream I have ever heard!! I laughed so hard!

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Christy said...

oh and I was a mustang...um...not sure about that!

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Charlene said...

I was in fact, a mustang, which I am not really a fan of so I tried doing it againa dn re thought some of my answers and turned out a corvette. Okay, I am okay with that! haha

 
At 3:15 AM, Blogger Timothy Steinman said...

Hey!

I wanted to say thank you so much for that happy birthday post!

I've been neglecting my blog a bit lately so I'm sorry I didn't say thank you much earlier. The neglect to the blog shall end now haha.

That sounds like quiet a battle with the ants. I look forward to hearing the day of triumph.

What have you been up to lately?

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Seraberry said...

Porsche 911.


hah. QUITE THE RANDOM DREAM.

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Kevin Wiebe said...

Random story about Best in Show

Setting - Zellers Electronics

Me: hey I remeber seeing that movie (best in show)
Ryan: ya me too
Random Man: you saw that? did you like it?
Me: it was terrible, didn't even make it all the way through
Ryan: ya it was bad
Random Man: I was actually in that movie....

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Kevin are you serious!!!!!!!! How could you not like that movie? I'm going to have to watch it with you again and point out the parts that are genius.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter