Sunday, April 22, 2007

Skipped Spring, Summer has Arrived.

I'm soooo fed up with pumping up my air mattress every single night before I go to sleep. That's it, I want a real bed!!!!!!! I also am fed up with my eating and spending habits too. I must make a drastic change or I'm going to end up huge and homeless. Speaking of homeless, when I go to work at the National Club I always walk past the same five homeless people lying in their sleeping bag on the sidewalk. They're not all old disgusting heroin addicts either, some of them are very young. When I'm rich I'm going to build a homeless shelter and take those people in. I can't even imagine sleeping on a sidewalk everyday with nothing.
Yesterday I saw that girl from Degrassi again. She must live in the area because this is the third time I've seen her. One day I'll say "Hey Stacey, your my favorite character on Degrassi". She really is, but I'm a wimp and can't speak properly when there is a celebrity around. I'm a nerd. You know what else I saw yesterday?????? Another friggin raccoon. This time it was across the street and we were both walking down the street at the same speed watching each other the entire time. Man are they ever ugly when they walk. They have cute faces but seriously, have you seen one walk before? And they don't have tails, I thought they did. Well the one last night didn't have one.
Lately I've been listening to music ALL the time and always full blast. I always have my Ipod with me at all times. I hardly ever watch TV anymore, which is very weird for me. I've been slacking on the blogging too because I've been busy working and editing. And recently I joined face book, which is so addicting and I don't even understand why. I was even warned that it was addicting and of course I was like "yah whatever, I won't let myself become addicted". I think they get you addicted because they send you e-mails whenever something has changed on your face book.
Good news... On Friday they aired my footage of the car explosion's on Ontario's GLOBAL Television!!!!!! Definitely something I can put on my resume. I didn't see it because I was working but one of my teachers has a copy and is going to give me one. Yes!!!!!!! Once I get it I'll post it right here on my blog!
Ok you guys, go to Kevin C's blog RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!! He put up a video of him doing some graffiti on the side of one his teachers building. He has talent! If I owned a wall I'd let him graffiti the heck out of it.

3 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Steph, raccoons do have tails lol They're black and white. But maybe that one had its tail cut off for one of those hats with the tails hanging out the side of it.

What the heck is up with facebook anyways? I think it's an epidemic. All of a sudden I'm getting like 17 thousand e-mails asking me to join..and everyone's talking about it! Ahhhh! I refuse to join the madness of it all!

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Joleen said...

Are you sure that's not the same raccoon that you stepped on? Maybe he's stalking you!

Can't wait to see your footage of the explosion. And pictures of your uniforms, complete with shoes!

Hope you are enjoying the nice weather.

 
At 4:35 AM, Blogger Seraberry said...

I'm catching up on all your entries...and commenting on each one! lol.
Facebook is VERY addicting.....I check it 3 times a day....and i get like 4 emails while i'm on msn......and when i finally put the internet to rest....i come back the next day..and no joke...13 EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
soooooooo addicting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter