Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Thundaaaa and Lightninnnn

Yo yo yo. Today was nice, I got let off work early from the National Club. I started at 9:00 a.m. and worked until 7 p.m., I was supposed to work until 10:30. It's been raining here for the last few days, but still extremely hot. Yesterday it was 29 with thunder and lightning storms. I love it! The only downside is my satellite hasn't been working because of the weather. No TV for me, which sucks because I wanted to watch that new show "On The Lot" with Mark Brunett and Steven Spielberg. Shucks. That's really why I'm writing this entry, I have nothing to do for once.
So last month I was really trying to decide what I should do with myself. I was thinking about moving back to Terrace for a bit to make paying off my loan a bit easier, then I considered moving to Vancouver because the film industry seems to have more jobs there right now, then I considered moving in with people here to make things more affordable, but that didn't work out, and now I've finally decided that I'm going to stick around here and see what happens. I'm not trying to get a job in the film industry yet because they're all for the summer and I'll be in Terrace most of the summer so I'm going to wait until I get back in September. My plan is set.

Update: Ooops, "On the Lot" doesn't even start today.

2 Comments:

At 2:20 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

I hope hoping you said "I've decided to come make some money in Terrace."..BUT, I'm kind of glad you didn't because that means I can still come see you in September. I'm gonna try and scam more time off than I thought so I don't have to rush. I'm so tempted to drive, but when I look at the gas prices I could probably come visit you twice for cheaper. Dang!

 
At 1:55 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

haha! we're oldschool huh!!? XP hehe when's your day off? we should hang out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter