Saturday, April 28, 2007

Work, Work, Work

I want to complain now. Tuesday I worked 10 and a half hours, Wednesday I worked 10 hours, Thursday I worked 15 hours, and Friday I worked 15 hours. I could hardly make it home last night, my feet hurt so bad and I was so exhausted. Today I work but not until 5:00 p.m. so I finally get to rest! Today when I work, since it's a weekend, I get paid time and a half! My new job at the National Club sure gives me a lot of hours, almost too many, but the money is really helping me and I work with a lot of really nice people.
On a side note... Raccoons are taking over my neighbourhood!!!! When I'm walking home I always see like three of them. And numerous times I wake up because I hear them outside in the garbage cans. Tamara your right, they do have tails. That one I saw was just a deformed one.

3 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger Seraberry said...

omg!
is that because your working two jobs....or you get 10 hours at one job..is that even LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

One of the days was both jobs, but the rest were at the National Club. I don't care if illegal, think of the money! I can always tell my boss I want less hours.

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

It really sucks that you're working so much..but it also DOESN'T suck because of the mad cash flow you'll be seeing when you get paid! Hallaaa for big money!

Poor little deformed raccoon...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter