Sunday, May 06, 2007

Old Dutch Potato Chips

After much searching I finally found out that Ontario doesn't have Old Dutch chips!!! They are my favorite brand of chips. I wanted my American friends to try ketchup chips for the first time but only if they were Old Dutch and now I can't even do that. Arrrr. Andrew said he's never even heard of Old Dutch and he's from Newfoundland. Sadness. Now I want Old Dutch more than ever. I'm surprised it took me so long to notice they weren't here. This is a short post but I'll be doing another one very soon :)

5 Comments:

At 3:25 AM, Blogger Kevin Wiebe said...

That's a tragedy! Every flavour you can think of, old dutch makes the best of. A great abundance of sorrow has fallen into my heart for you.

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger joni said...

No worries Stephanie...send me a address through my email and i will send you some old Dutch chips... nothing to sweat about. they will be there in 5 to 7 days.

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Same goes for me as it does for Joni..some Old Dutch chips shall be in the mail SOON!

 
At 4:32 AM, Blogger Seraberry said...

WHAT.
how are there no Old Dutch chips...that's the only chips i know of! Maybe it's just a BC product. HA!
and in all honesty..i dont like their chips very much..they're thin. I like thick and crunchy chips. Actually, I just like pretzels....cuz they're thick and crunchy.

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks guys but really you don't have to go through all that trouble just to satisfy my cravings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter