Monday, May 07, 2007

Marry Me Peter Parker!

I just cooked stir fry in my underwear. Sorry for the unwanted image. I cook stir fry all the time, like mother, like daughter, lol. It's a fast nutrition fix and it's always vegetarian because it's faster and meat is expensive. I always add peanuts though!
Today I went pants shopping with Andrew, he needed a girls opinion. Then we met Josh and went downtown to see Spiderman at the IMAX. Unfortunately there was only one ticket left so we had to see it on one of the regular screen. There has been a lot of bad talk about that movie. I thought it was just like the first two. A whatever kind of movie that I will probably never watch again. I got my haircut today too. This is the first time I got my haircut in a year and a half. Amanda gave me a trim during Christmas but not a drastic change type haircut. So I think I got around 2 inches cut off, and a lot of layers, oh and I have side bangs now. I like it, this is the first haircut where I'm not wanting to wear a hat and my hood over top.
It looks like I have 4 days off, possibly more! I don't know what I'm going to do, probably laundry and dishes, that has to be done desperately and Andrew's trying to convince me to go to Degrassi with him and drop off a resume. I don't want to since I'll be gone for the summer, but we'll see what happens. Hmmmm. Oh yeah! I must give you my celebrity siting update. Today I walked by Much Music while Much on Demand was on and I saw the VJ, Tim. And a couple of days ago I sold a movie ticket to that dude from Daily Planet.

6 Comments:

At 2:37 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Woohoo for days off!! I could use a few of those right about now.

Annnd I have a request. Since you're going to (I know you will) post pictures of your uniforms, you might as well go ahead and show off your new hair as well :)

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

haha that's funny. i want some stir fried!!

dont forget to ask the theater if i can get a job!

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

I didn't know Joleen makes stir-fry in her underwear.

Joleen, you are full of surprises.

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger Joleen said...

Gwen, there's alot you don't know about me.

Steph, maybe your friend Stacey can help get you a job at Degrassi.

I would like to see your new haircut too, and the uniforms! Stop holding out on us.

 
At 2:03 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

How many times do i have to tell you people???? Kevin is borrowing my camera, so I can't take any pics until he's done with it. My other reason... my uniforms are at my workplace and I don't work for 4 days so too bad. Be patient.

 
At 3:37 AM, Blogger joni said...

patient...???? humm i guess i will just have to eat these nice crunchy OLD DUTCH CHIPS whilst i wait..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter