Friday, May 11, 2007

Excersise and a Half

So I had 4 days off and it was the best time ever to have days off because the weather was amazing, it was like 25 everyday. Anyway I spent most of my time being a kid again with Tim and Andrew. Tuesday we went to Yuk Yuks then we walked around the downtown area, to the CN tower, by the Rogers Center (where the Blue Jays play) and to the docks where all the huge yachts are kept. The next day we wondered through some trails and then followed some railroad tracks for an hour or so. After we some how made it to Little Portugal and became completely lost. We walked though forests, neighbourhoods, junk yards, and gravel pits. I seriously didn't know how we were going to get home, we had been walking for over 2 hours. It was the weirdest thing, some how we ended up back at the railroad track were we first left it. It was too weird, you had to be there. Then yesterday we walked to the nearest movie theater and saw Disturbia, it was a good movie. Then after we hung out at numerous parks, had jumping competitions off the swings, found some skipping ropes and used them for a while, threw socks at bats, Then we hung out at a Jewish graveyard, they have the hugest gravestones ever. Spending three night's out all over the city, I've realized that Toronto is way safer then everyone makes it out to be. Not once did we run into any suspicious looking people. I think if I was in the downtown area where all the bars and homeless people are that would be another story but the residential areas are fine. Anyway the three of us plan to continue our child adventures as much as we can. Mr. Celiz, your coming with us next time, we found some places for you to graffiti.

5 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Blogger Kevin Wiebe said...

You wrote, "Continue are child adventures," which is not proper grammer. The are should obviously be replaced with our. :P Just bugging you. I really want to come back to Toronto. I found it the most enjoyable out of all the big cities of Canada. And I have been to all of them except Quebec City.

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

AHHH! hehehe when you said "railroad track", i had immediately thought about graffiti. and then you said you found places for me to graffiti! i wuz like "!?" haha sweeet! =D you just made me happy.

sooo...YAY tell me next time you're goin!

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger Seraberry said...

HAHAHHAHA! Andrew mentioned something about your random lost adventures. ohhhh how fun!
i'm super excited for your return!

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

There Kevin, I fixed the grammer!!! Happy now? Save your money little dude and you can come to Toronto.

 
At 2:12 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

We best have adventures like that when I come!

I'd also like to graffiti my name on the CN tower. Or if that's not possible (which I highly doubt it is) I'll paint on the tracks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter