Tuesday, April 24, 2007

"Because You Had a Bad Day"

Today I was having one of those horrible days. First I woke up at 5:00 a.m. for work. When I woke up my throat was swollen and incredibly sore. Then at work I spilled coffee all over myself and one of the pastry chefs yelled at me because I put his muffins on the wrong table. Arrr. Then I went to my other job at 11:45 a.m. The day was so long and boring. I had a massive head ache the entire time. Then on my way home the subways were so packed, I couldn't even move. Then as I was walking home, carrying 500 pounds of groceries, my noise started to bleed. Finally when I got home, there it was.... my late birthday package from Tamara!!! It definitely cheered me up. THANKS TAMARA! She sent me so much amazing stuff, some of the items were, wheat crunch (we thought they were extinct), those $3 boxes of chocolate mints, chap stick, a magazine, socks, etc, etc, etc. Yes, my day is a little better now. I bought some bug killer and a new air mattress so things are looking up.

4 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Aw I hate having days like that. I woke up with a sore throat today (I've been coughing for a few days) but today it was horrible! I could barely speak to clients I was coughing too much. Friggin colds.

YESSS! I'm so glad you got the package on a day like today! But I can't even begin to explain how embarrassed I am that it's this late. Oy! I'm a horrible friend! lol Anyways, I hope your throat starts to feel better & that tomorrow is swell!

 
At 1:12 AM, Blogger Gwen said...

Clearly we need to start a fundraiser to buy you a decent mattress! I'd be grouchy and sick too if I had to sleep on an air mattress. Hope you feel better soon!

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

aw shweeet! glad things are looking up! see you around!

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Seraberry said...

AWWWWWWW. BAd days seem to be going around.
I quit my job today.
yup...told them i had enough...and left. handed in my key...got my last pay check.
I was the only person on all morning (1 called in sick..the other girl didnt show up.....apparently she had enough and isnt coming back)....i finally lost it, ran in th eback..bawled..and told them goodbye.
its just been such a gong show..and i've driven myself to the point that i'm so unhappy..sick..and have seriously lost 15 pounds since starting.
now i can breathe.
my parents told me they were proud i stood up for myself and said enough was enough.
my fellow employees are proud.
i think in the next couple days the coffee shop is going to be closed.
it was basically me and the other girl running the show.
so.......
now my day is getting better...i can take deep breathes.....i can relax.
now i need to decide if i'm going back to Terrace for a break...or...s.ticking it ou here..finding an apartment....and finding another job.
WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOOOOO.
lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter