Monday, November 19, 2007

:)

Here's the story why I haven't had Internet in so long. My friend Les from work took a look at my computer and told me he'd go shopping with me to buy a wireless card and then he'd come over and install it. So it never happened because our work schedules kept conflicting and I usually only had a few hours to spare each day anyway. So today I went and bought a wireless card, took out my screw driver, opened up the computer, and put in the card. It took me an hour but I was really proud of myself after. So now I HAVE THE INTERNET!!!!!!! My blog will be updated as much as possible. Ok. Kevin left for Colorado to visit his girlfriend. Right before he left we went to Toronto Island for a few hours and took some pictures. We only were able to explore Wards Island which is where people live. There are some pretty unique homes there.

The ferry. $6 there and back, 15 minute ride.

Kevin on the ferry
One of the many beaches


Kevin in front of a creepy house
This was one of my favorite houses
They don't have roads there, only paths
Some weird art display in front of someones house
Black catI like these ones, they're not as creepy as most of them were

Ha! I took this picture for Andrew because there was the Newfoundland flag in one of the junkiest yards there.I plan on posting pictures of the inside of my home soon. Here's a picture of my street.

5 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger Darci said...

That looks like such an interesting place to explore :) I love the photos!

 
At 2:03 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

FINALLY! I have been wondering if you ran off to Vegas to get hitched

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger rebecca said...

Beautyful picture taking, Steph.
It looks like you had fun. I wish that I could go there because you took some photos of some stange but cool stuff.

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger Adam said...

Nice pics. Are these pictures from Date #2 or Date #3?

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Neither, Kevin's just my friend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter