Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve.... just sitting around, doing laundry, chewing that old school bubble gum tape, texting, trying to learn the new menu for work, listening to 90's music, and doing blog research. I'm working on the biggest blog entry of all time. I've been working on this entry for a week now, it's not even half done yet. It's keeping me from sleeping. When it's posted I don't expect anyone to read the entire thing, there's too much. I'm turning into a crazy person, once a start I can't stop. Merry Christmas.

2 Comments:

At 4:10 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

Merry Christmas Stephers!
looking forward to that giant blog entry!
Jah bless.
see you tomorrow!

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Darci said...

Merry Christmas!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter