Tuesday, November 20, 2007

S. Todd

Today I got my Ontario drivers licence. It was a sad moment. I get it sent in the mail in about 4 weeks. The only reason I switched is because it expires soon. Anyway, after I get my licence I can finally apply for a health card. It's amazing I haven't had to go to the doctor in almost two years. I haven't been to the dentist either.
Today I only worked half the day so I had some spare time to get some things done. I bought a big shelf unit thing with doors so that I could put my clothes in something. I thought I could carry it out of Canadian Tire myself but it was pretty heavy so I had to ask for some help. It was funny, they sent this scrawny little girl, half my size to carry it out. Anyway we did it and then the taxi driver helped me carry it all the way to my door. It took me two hours to build the stupid thing. It's not that it was hard, it was just really big and my room is really small.
Tomorrow I work 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. I'll probably have an hour break in between. I hate working full days like that. Why do managers always think you have nothing better to do than work all the time.
In a few more weeks I'm going to see the musical Sweeney Todd. I've never been to a musical before, I can't wait!

3 Comments:

At 2:05 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

You have been to a musical before ya goof! lol

I'm quite sad that you got an Ontario license...it means something permanent :( NNNooooooooo!

 
At 3:21 AM, Blogger Darci said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3:22 AM, Blogger Darci said...

You've been in quite the construction mood haven't you? Sometimes I hate trying to figure out the directions on things and I just try and put it together my way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter