Friday, December 28, 2007

Interview with Josh

So I 'm here with Josh and I'm going to interview him so you can get to know him a little better.

S: Josh, sunrises or sunsets?
J: i like them both but since i like to sleep in. SUNSETS!

S: ok, what's your favorite color?
J:idk. blue?
S: If you could go any place in the world where would you go and why?
J: Europe. The obvious.
S: Favorite band?
J: BOYSNIGHTOUT
S: So I heard your Catholic, is it true?
J:Raised, no longer practising.
S: do you eat red meat?
J: oui
S: Tell me a story.
J:not now.
S: Why not!!!!

J: don't aggravate me women!!!
S: I'm going to hit you across the face!!!!!
J: ok
S: No, I wouldn't do that. Ok... tell me about your siblings.

J: 2 full siblings. 2 half. 3 sisters. 1 brother
S: Do you fight with them?
J: yes even the 3 year old.
S: How do you fight with a three year old?
J: we are both at the same maturity level.
S: ok. Josh, put that camera away!!!!


So the interview didn't get finished, Josh got a few pictures but there's no way I'll post them because I look like a cafeteria lady. Anyways we might finish the interview at some point.

One more thing, I got a new winter jacket!

3 Comments:

At 2:41 AM, Blogger Christy said...

Picture of Josh???

 
At 2:43 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

I was going to say the same thing ^^

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

haha that was funny. i liked the "don't aggravate me" part and the "same maturity level" part.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter