Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Good vs. Evil

I'm in a blogging mood even though I really should be sleeping.

It seems like every one's going through a hard time lately; stress, life changing moments, health, painful situations. Does anyone have any good news out there? As for me, I'm good, just a little tired of work. I guess I should list off the good things going on since I'm struggling to keep this entry going.

Good things in Stephanie's life...
Josh, a family that's still alive and still talks to me, friends all over the Country, money to live comfortably, free movies, Kevin who still wants to hang out with me even though I'm never able to (I really do feel bad about that), no major health problems, my house is never cold, I can still read music, I have too many bra's, nobody on my bad side, and I discovered something that makes me calm and always cheers me up, a combination of coffee shop, I pod, sudoku puzzle, and a window. I'm sure there's more but seriously I have to get to sleep. Night.

4 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

I enjoy this post.

And wait..when did you find your ipod??

PS: vicTor can't wait to meet you.

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger starla said...

great post. good list of good things!

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Who the heck is Victor? And no... I didn't find my I pod I bought an older crapier one from a guy I work with.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

hey! i do want to hang out! hehe
it's been loooong.
take care yo
praying for you ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter