Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Happy Birthday Craig

It was my cousin Craig's birthday the other day, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRAIG!!!!! How old are you again? 13, 14, 15?

I saw Eiko and Anita a few hours ago (friends from TFC). It's been over a year since I've seen Eiko and like 5 months since I've seen Anita. Eiko is back from Japan, made some money, has a "sort of" boyfriend, and is bored because she can't work, Anita got rejected to go into the US so she'll be living in Canada without her husband or moving back to India in the fall. Anita is so upfront, she'll ask you such personal questions or she'll tell you when your being an idiot. Her advice to me today was 1. I have to move out of my home 2. I need a hair cut 3. I should be more assertive 4. I need to come visit her more 5. I need to drink 2 cups of tea a day and 6. I need to learn how to say NO. I know for a fact that work has cost me friends. I 'm stuck right now. Should I keep working two jobs and have money to spare or should I only work one and survive off the bare minimum? I also keep saying I'll try for a film job but these jobs are mostly for the summer and I want so bad to go back to Terrace during the summer. The perfect situation would be that I found a job editing, they bought me my own Mac so I could work from home or on the road, and the job paid more than my two jobs now put together. Anyway, looking forward to Sunday, I'm going to the bike show with Josh. I'll probably bring out the old camera and you can see how hairy Josh's face is. Hahahahaha.

Below: Eiko, Anita, and Dario. Filming "Language of Love" at the public library. And I'm throwing this rare photo of me at the National Club, in uniform. This is the room I work in for breakfast, the Simco Private.

2 Comments:

At 2:27 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

I've never met Anita before, but I love her lol I also love Dario (never met him before either, but that's ok.)

Luke B was home just awhile ago for over a month...he's working on some cartoon on CBC (I think) and they bought him a mac so he was able to work from wherever he wanted. You should get ahold of him..it might mean moving to Halifax, but you'd have a mac! :)

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

you know what's crazy? some unis give you a mac to work with. say if you're taking a film course or a sound course.
nuts.
yeah man, you hardly get to hang out! you should have days off, eh. maybe work less days at the NC?
take care, stephers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter