Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Bike Show etc.

So over the weekend we got some crazy amounts of snow. Now it's starting to get sunny and there's clear sky but it's still so cold. Spring, where are yooooou?


Sunday I went to the bike show with Josh. We were a little late because we both forgot about the time change. Anyway we checked out the booths and watched some shows.


The coolest part was the pro bmx competition at the end of the day. We stood right at the front and had an awesome view. We were right beside one guy who wiped out and hit the back of his head on a rail. Anyways the competition was one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time, I had no idea they would be that good. I know most of you wouldn't be interested but if you are here's the link to ridebmx, they have footage of most of it. http://www.ridebmx.com/video.jsp?ID=1000005579 I know I said I'd take a picture of Josh's hairy face but he made it extremely hard. He'll probably hate me for this but here are my attempts.


I feel a little creepy.

3 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger Darci said...

I heard the east coast was getting hit with lots of snow.. and lots of snow spats with the police involved.. Poor people.. our snow is almost all gone!
Ps the last photo with the little text underneath made me laugh sooo hard..

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

you should have taken some photos of the bmx jam and not the back of my head.

 
At 2:11 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

If it snows that much again here I am going to quit my job, sell my belongings and move to Bulgaria.

Steph..wait..just WAIT until you see the pictures I got of vicTor! You might not know who he is yet...but oh boy, the time will soon arrive when you see his hairy self.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter