Friday, March 07, 2008

Michael

I was so tired at work today, My supervisor let me go sleep in one of the empty private dinning rooms. I slept for a half an hour and then went back to work. I felt so guilty but she practically ordered me to do it. So remember Michael, that gay guy I work with? I don't know how that man survives. He has a bar tab of over $700 and every night if he's not working he's out drinking. After each pay check he pays his bills and then the rest is spent on drinks. He told me he only has $2 in his bank account right now, pay day is on Wednesday. He has a lot of health problems too. He has some problem with his feet so he walks really slowly and he has rotting teeth because he can't afford to fix them. I know he yelled at me before but he apologized and now we get along great. Everyone calls us sisters, lol.

3 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

whoa. did you just called him a "she"? haha

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

happy women's day! ^^

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Aww I feel bad for Michael too..Sounds like the guy should get himself some help

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter